Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fail

Today I attempted to make potato chips by baking them in the oven.  I've seen chips that other friends have made, so I figured I'd give it a try.  Fail.  I couldn't get the centers to crisp without over-cooking the edges. I started at 425 degrees and ended up at 350, and maybe that was still too hot.  I suppose I could search the internet for a recipe, but that would be too easy.  They taste okay for me.  Next time, I'll try frying them in my electric skillet.


Although I may fail, my God will not.  He is everlasting for all generations.  The author of Hebrews by quoting the Psalms said this, "They will perish, but You remain; and they will all grow old like a garment; like a cloak You will fold them up, and they will be changed. But You are the same, and Your years will not fail."  I am thankful that I have a God Who will not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment