Sunday, March 13, 2011

Less Static

I have to update you on my no-shampoo experiment.  My daughter-in-law just had a new baby and I went down to stay with the other children while this baby was born.  I forgot to take some baking soda with me to use on my hair.  Not wanting to go out to the kitchen and rummage around looking for some, I just used the shampoo already in the guest shower.  I hadn't used shampoo on my hair for two weeks.  The first thing that I noticed was that my hair was full of tangles when I combed it after washing.  Baking soda wash leaves your hair soft and tangle free.  Secondly, after drying my hair with the blow dryer, my hair was full of static!  Yes, I live in a dry climate and we have static here, but I didn't realize how much less static my hair had while washing with baking soda until I washed it again with shampoo!  The difference was quite noticeable.  I have been converted.  I do not plan to use shampoo on my hair again, unless circumstances force me to.  I urge you to give it a try for a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment