Friday, January 22, 2010

The Title is the Most Difficult Part

The sun has been hidden from view, for two days now, by fog. It has been blowing wind, raining, and snowing inside this fog. Frequently throughout the day, I would glance out the windows to see if our mountains had come into view.

Late this afternoon, the sun came out for a short time and I took this photo of the cloud sitting on top of the mountains. Isn't it absolutely gorgeous? God is the ultimate artist. All of His creation is carefully handcrafted.

As an artist, I can only wish I had such talent. I do enjoy capturing His beauty on paper with flowers as my favorite subject matter. Have you ever noticed just how much color there is in a white flower? Study one sometime, you'll be amazed.

You can visit my website, CindyGilbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment