Saturday, January 23, 2010

White as Snow


How beautiful it was when I looked outside this morning. Snow everywhere! No, it's not a lot of snow as in the northern states or at higher elevations. But, just the right amount to enjoy without being inconvenienced. The wind has died down and there is a quiet calm outdoors with the white snow blanketing the earth. I think that must be why people enjoy snow, because it is quiet. Peaceful. Reflective. Though our sins be as scarlet, He has washed us white as snow.

2 comments:

  1. I like your new blog background. :) Pretty snow pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy!
    Glad to see you join the blogging world! I think you should blog about how you have done all of the wonderful home improvements. By the way, I LOOOOve frappuccinos too! :) I saw that Sarah has a blog but it won't let me go there...

    ReplyDelete